Saturday, May 7, 2016

dream- crowded growing rooms

I'm in some crowded bar, you are texting me about meeting me there.
There are so many people that the walls keep expanding into hallways.
I keep trying to just get outside so that I'll be where you told me to be,
but the room keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I'm standing on a chair. and then jump on to a table, you walk into the bar and stand in the door for a minute,
I wave to you and you are trying to get through to get me.
People are buying you drinks and you have like a drink tray full of beers, your hair is a bit shorter,
you keep trying to get me still and are looking for me.
I've been shoved into some elongated corridor.
I'm not on anything anymore, the whole ceiling is just mirrors.

you keep texting my phone but I'm trying to yell to you instead of responding.
My phone feels really heavy.
You are in the hall and a few people are walking in slow motion between us.
We are both smiling, you get to me a hug me.
The hug feels warm and melty. the room is wobbly, you whisper I don't want to be in here anymore.
I point to your beers that you need to finish and we start laughing.
We are laying on the floor laughing and looking at each other in the mirror ceiling.
I tell you I need to be outside.
You tell me you won't lose me this time

No comments:

Post a Comment