Wednesday, May 4, 2016

dream-quarter machine living rooms

Had a dream I was at work, but the lights were dim, yellowed. It was lit with christmas lights and these drop lighs made out of tree branches..
C walks over to me and handed me a little notepad with a couple words I can't make out on it. I keep squinting and laughing. We start talking about Pulp Fiction. Suddenly we are in my house- but not my house a house of mine in the dream. I have on black lace tights that I haven't worn in several years and peach tulle skirt I bought for an x best friend of mine. I ask C what she wrote on the paper, she laughs and said "I didn't, you did."
I'm lacing up a pair of boots.

She is still standing there holding the paper it just says "in mint, june 8p.m."
I feel confused. She is collecting something from a giant quarter machine in my living room.
Its a tiny little flower with the petals glued on where you can see the glue prominently.
She sets it on my coffee table and we go outside.
For some reason she is smoking a cigarette, I don't think she smokes, but the smoke is light green.
My head says "Green-Go"
She says "Whats?" I tell her that her smoke is green, she laughs.
I say I have to go, she grabs my wrist and tells me not to, that something tells her that I'm supposed to stay.

I start running down an alley.
The ground is shiny like when its raining. I'm running into a field, its getting dark out but I keep running.
I hear some shouting my name I look up and the road near the field my bf is standing there next to a car.
He is yelling at me that I need to get in.
I am suddenly back in my apartment. I'm twisting a crank on a giant quarter machine.
I get a folded up piece of paper that says "stay".

No comments:

Post a Comment